DescriptionComara Station, a large-scale, highly productive beef production enterprise of 6,880* hectares located in the magnificent Macleay Valley of New South Wales. Comara Station presents an opportunity to purchase a turnkey beef breeding and fattening enterprise in a reliable climate within proximity to a number of major regional centres.
|LOCATION||The key investment highlights of Comara Station include:
• Water 23* kilometres of double frontage to the Macleay River
• 10* kilometres of double frontage to Five Day Creek
• 67* dams underpin a highly secure water supply for livestock and domestic purposes
• Irrigation Travelling irrigators water a vast expanse of land utilising an unregulated
• Water Entitlement from the Five Day Creek with 243 megalitre Water entitlement from the Macleay River.
• Development upside exists to expand irrigated area and install centre pivot irrigation Comprehensive working improvements and accommodation comprising;
• Five cottages plus managers homestead
• Three machinery sheds
• Five sets of newly refurbished cattle yards Large portions of the property have been renovated using Heritage Seeds Pasture mixes, combined with a regimented fertiliser application strategy, this has allowed exceptional productivity gains to be achieved
Reference : 104